Our strategic development advice goes in hand in hand with our research capability and the primary market data we generate through our day to day involvement in managing a portfolio of over 23,500 units across the UAE.
Our advice is founded upon our in depth knowledge of the local market ensuring that our strategic advice is both credible and reliable.
- Highest & best use studies
- Financial feasibility studies
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Development appraisals & strategy
- Project concept / design critique
- Market reports & analysis
If you are contemplating moving ahead with a development project, the key questions we can answer for you include:
- What is the best use for the land that will maximize value?
- How should the development be positioned in the market?
- What is the main competition (current and in the development pipeline)?
- What are the key demand drivers for the development?
- What is the likely profile of potential buyers or tenants and what are their key requirements?
- What rental or sales revenue will the development achieve?
- Is the proposed development financially feasible?
- What is the most appropriate sales or leasing strategy to maximize financial returns?
- What is the optimum timing for selling and what are the risks?
Our Project Management team has the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical projects.
We have professionally qualified and experienced staff to work with you, your architect and engineer using a full complement of time-tested pre-construction and construction services. We are committed to achieving the highest standards in all project management fields, maintaining the trust and confidence of our Clients.
Our professional services include:
- Support with site selection
- Develop conceptual cost estimates
- Update estimate throughout design development/construction documents
- Perform value engineering review
- Recommendations on sustainable (green) building practices
- Establish project schedule
- Conduct constructability reviews
- Assist with permitting and licensing
- Develop subcontractor bid packages
- Supervise and manage daily construction activities
- Manage project communications, cost control and accounting
- Evaluate and update project schedule
- Administer subcontractor payment
- Review/verify and expedite project change orders
- Weekly jobsite meetings
- Administer jobsite safety and quality control program
- Perform pre-punch inspections and corrections
- Support commissioning/startup of building systems
- Obtain occupancy permits
- Coordinate owner move-in schedule
- Coordinate and prepare as-built drawings/operation manuals & warranties
- MPM works alongside financial institutions to provide the engineering services to assess and report on the achieved stage of construction.
- We work with financial institutions in order to ensure safe and fluid movement of funds via dedicated accounts and money handling procedures.
- We are currently instructed on a number of multi-billion dollar projects.
- We provide regular monthly updates to our Clients, detailing a project’s progress (completion percentage)and financial position.
- MPM is handling the payment verification process and producing monthly progress reports to our clients (trusty account) for Mega projects developed by reputed developers such as DAMAC, Tanmiyat Global, Enshaa Services Group, Meydan Sobha and Bonyan.
- All our procedures are in line with RERA and authority regulation.
Owner's Technical Representative
We have the technical capability to represent and attend Owners technically during the design and execution phases. Responsibilities involve decisions related to design finalization, alternative designs and solutions, and actions concerning financial issues related to payment verification, cost saving , value engineering and variation claims , counter claims , quantity survey and inventory .
- Design Phase: Producing concept designs and feasibility studies in line with client’s expectations and authorities regulations, provides comprehensive Architectural and Engineering Design services encompassing all specialized fields required to successfully design and construct for the project.
- Supervision Phase: supervises the contractor day to day activities and work execution, material and submission approvals and procurement administration. MPM conducts quality control and assurance. Managing risks, project schedule and budget. MPM is making sure that all changes are managed by and throughout the change control process. Reporting performance to the stakeholders and manage their expectations.
Property Refurbishment services
Conduct visual inspections and produce technical reports providing engineering technical opinion and feasibility on the cost , scope of work and duration required to refurbish the property.
Conduct visual inspection for properties at time of completion to able clients to take over their properties by producing technical snag list till the same are rectified.