Decent, Neat and Clean shop approx size: 35 SQM, with split A/C available on prime location of Abu Dhabi.
Why MPM Properties?NOTE: In compliance to the Federal Decree-Law No. 08 of 2017 & its Executive Regulations, which regulates the Value Added Tax (VAT) & its application in the UAE, MPM Properties is required to collect the VAT at the rate of 5% on all services applicable as per the law from January 1st, 2018.
We are a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank. Provide sales, leasing, and property management & valuation services. Have a huge portfolio of properties available for sale & rent. For people interested to buy, we provide attractive finance schemes through ADIB Home Finance. With highly experienced & professional staff with a solid background in the real estate market in the country. We ensure providing the best customer service to our clients by matching their requirements and make sure to exceed their expectations. We have the best deals in the market and our prices are real
-On low floor
-Children's play area
More Questions & Answers
What are the documents required for renting a property?
If it is a Personal Contract?
- Passport copy + visa + emirates ID ( for tenant and spouse )
- Marriage certificate
- Salary certificate or 3 month bank statement
If it is a Government Contract?
- Passport copy + visa + emirates ID
If it is a Company Contract?
- Trade license/ NOC from employer
- Occupants passport copy / marriage certificate
- Authorized signatory passport copy + visa + emirates ID
- Power of attorney ( if applicable )
When renting a property through MPM, how long is the offer letter valid for?
- Personal Contracts – 3 days,
- Governmental Contracts – 7 days.